Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday Post #21 ~ Almost Spring...Break!

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. 

***
I'm run ragged, y'all. ;) Between running the kids to high school musical pit orchestra (Berk), indoor percussion (Berk & Jax), attending book club,  and participating in reading and blogging and exercising challenges...I'm feeling winded. LOL This coming week, my MIL and Sky are both arriving so there will be frantic cleaning going on here. But I'm really looking forward to the visit!

Since I'm only getting ONE Sunday Post a month posted, I'm going to list books that made big impressions - positive or negative. :) So in the past month these books affected me: Red Rising by Pierce Brown, Bounty by Kristen Ashley, and Beauty from Pain of Georgia Cates all get the highest marks. Currently, I'm beta reading for Michelle Mankin and well as reading Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason. And in my ears is Your Irresistible Love by Layla Hagen.  


How is March treating y'all so far?!? :) 

***

I have made it through the first 2 months of 2017 without having spent a penny on a book! Woohoo! I did acquired a couple of books that were FREE and by authors I've been wanting to read. Oh, and a boxset that was free and continued a series.

Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)Beyond Series Bundle (Books #4, 5, 6)





***

2017 Challenges

wintercoyer-16-17New Release Challenge 2017 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2017hwlogo.jpgbookishresolution2017Audiobook-Challenge-2017AuthorLove


#COYER Blackout - I finished up COYER having read 13 books
#2017NewRelease - 9 books
#2017HW - 2 (The Female of the Species is this month's assignment)
#Audiobook Challenge - 5 book
#authorluv - none yet
#BloggerShame - 4 book
Read All the Books - 2
#ShelfLove - 18books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??